- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Came around 3:30. Needed exhaust system fixed. The guys there were great! Took in on the lift and told me the best and cheapest way to fix the problem. Fixed it at a fair price. I would recommend this place. I will come back for future work needed. Thanks Again.
These guys are awesome, and very reasonable
Been going here since I was 13 I'm 29 now GREAT GUYS AND GREAT PRICES GREAT WORK!
Fast, reasonably priced service.
Friendly, fast, and fair. Had muffler replaced on 1997 Chevy Tahoe, they did not try to sell me a bunch of stuff I did not need, were super friendly, and had me out the door within a hour and a half as a "walk-in." Highly recommend this shop!
Walked in to a full waiting room and in less than 20 minutes they were welding on my truck. Couldn't beat the price either. This place is a must go for exhaust work!